Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Sunday, March 02, 2008

My Wife's Dream

I woke my wife up and she said the following:

I forgot to bring my clarinet. McCain and Obama need to finish the choreography for the librarian.


Either this is some sort of Nostradumian vision that will make sense in posterity or my wife is a bit too into POTUS 08 on XM, worried about her play, and needs to learn the clarinet.

Apparently in her dream McCain and Obama came together to campaign in Ohio to show that they would have a civil but vigorous campaign. They would demonstrate solidarity by jointly choreographing the dance performed by Marian the Librarian in her High School performance of The Music Man. And for music...my wife would learn and play the clarinet.

She's cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home