Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Water

For my job I do stuff with water.
I forget therefore that water is life.
The Red Cross says more people die each month than were killed by the Tsunami a few years back. Each month. Because of water.
Thing is...I've known that for a few years. And done nothing about it.
My friend Keith has an Idea.
Congress just voted that we all get a check. I think I get almost $600.
What Keith is putting together is this:
The logistics aren't done yet, but what matters is this--He's currently setting up an organization you can donate some of that money to, and we're going to get water to some people who would probably die if we didn't.
This won't change the world, but it's a step.
So if you're in, say you're in at Keith's blog:
http://musicbykeith.blogspot.com
and say you're in. If you have a blog, write about it. If you have a radio show talk about it.
Somewhere in the history of everything it was an idea.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith W said...

way to go man! this is going to be fun

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home