Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Saturday, March 25, 2006

My Wife's Play

My wife is having her run of "The Secret Garden" this weekend.
It's absolutely unbelievable.
I'm not kidding. Most High School theatre sucks bad enough to reflect poorly on High School and Theatre, but this show rocks.
I'm never "just saying that."
It's awesome.
It's unbelievably beautiful. It makes me feel more human. I'm so proud of her kids and of her.
If you're in Columbus tomorrow go.
If you're in Ohio at all (i.e. Cincinnati...go).

That's all I've got

Ryan

3 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Ryan,

How'd it go? Rave reviews? The principals and big decision makers loved it? Standing-O?

How'd it go, how'd it go, how'd it go?

Peace,
Justin

9:11 AM  
Blogger RA Cook said...

Does anyone know how to erase crap messages lie the one I just got from LeanordFlynn.

4:25 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Hey Ryan,

You can set up your blog to require extra authentication to prevent such postings. It makes you enter a word inside a picture (like ticketmaster) before your comment can bet posted.

Hope all is well for you.

Jeffman

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home