Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Monday, July 25, 2005

Being a Nerd

I'm a nerd. I say this to mean that I absolutely LOVE learning new stuff. To this end my wife and I made up a game on our walk last night. It's surprisingly fun, you should do it you'll learn stuff.
The game is very simple--put someone on the hot seat and make them tell you 10 things that they know about ________________.
It doesn't really matter what blank is. We did cars, modern art, the US Postal Service, and marketing.
I know this sounds ridiculous, but actually try it. The only rules are:
1) The person has to finish.
2) The asker can't help.
3) They have to actually KNOW the thing, not be "pretty sure."
Other than my strange proclivity for the dorkish and lame I don't know why the game is fun, but it really is. Try it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

you made me laugh at one in the morning. thanks.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home