Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Thursday, October 14, 2004

How Snoop Dogg Makes My Life Better

I'm pretty sure God sent Snoop to earth to make me laugh. Three times this week I've laughed out loud for more than a minute because of Snoop.

I liked his music better when he was a scary, womanizing, girl beating, pot head, gangster. That's all well and good, but we have a handful of those guys and I've stopped caring, now I just like that he's funny.

1) I watched Starsky and Hutch with my wife. I don't think anyone else should even try for the Oscar this year.
2) The next day we were talking about the movie. We mentioned that Snoop Dogg was in it and began to explain who he was. My wife's 75 year old grand mother gave us that "Speak to the hand gesture" that we had in the late 90s and said, "Hold on, I'm familiar with snoop dogg." It doesn't read funny, but picture it. Funny, eh?
3) Best of all, the website, www.asksnoop.com might be the best thing that's ever happened. Try it. Shizzolate this blog. I've tried, it's hilarious.

I'll probably write something smart later,

RAC

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Holy crap, if there's anything funnier than reading your blog in schizzlenation, I don't know what it is.

...unless it's reading your blog a second time in schizzlenation...I'm laughing out loud, as I type...which xplains why I couldn't see straight enough to add that "e" to "explains."

HAHAHAHAHAHA....

Peace,
Justin

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home